Generally, when you click pictures using digital cameras, it will store the images in RAW format. These images are in RAW format which contains slightly processed data from the image sensor of digital camera. Those pictures are referred as RAW images, as only the camera is able to show the pictures whereas it is not ready to print. You should convert the images into suitable image types for your use.
Assume that you store your RAW images in Windows system example Windows 7. After working on RAW pictures, you save them to normal image format in your system drive. During this processes sometimes, you can face many deletion issues. If you are a professional photographer and if any of your RAW photos are deleted, it might be a huge problem for you. So, in this case, if you want to restore deleted or lost RAW images from Windows 7 at any cost then you need to download a recovery tool. Deleted RAW picture recovery from Windows 7 can be easily done by using RAW image recovery software called Hi5 Photo Recovery. This utility is specially developed to recover RAW photos from Windows 7 just by following few simple mouse clicks. The properties of this tool are mentioned below.
Key Characteristics of Hi5 Photo Recovery Tool:
- It is capable of recovering RAW photos from Windows 7 as well as from various other operating systems such as Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 within few mouse clicks
- RAW image recovery utility has enough power to recover deleted RAW images from Windows 7 which will support any file system, including FAT32, EXFAT, NTFS, FAT16, NTFS5 and others without any difficulties
- RAW image photo recovery application can be used to restore RAW images from Windows 7 which will be formatted, corrupted and inaccessible or damaged just by following few simple steps. To know more about the RAW image recovery, you can always visit the software page to get more information about this
- It is also capable of restoring RAW images even from micro SD card and other external storage devices which can be manufactured by any world leading SD card manufacturing brand like Kingston, Transcend, Panasonic, SanDisk, PNY, Lexar, Sony, Samsung, Toshiba, Canon, etc.
Common Causes of RAW Photo Deletion from Windows 7:
- While removing useless images from Windows 7, users might end up deleting some of the important images or pictures from Windows 7.
- Transfer of RAW images from digital camera memory cards to Windows 7 system may fail because of various numbers of reasons such as missing drive, loose connection in cables, etc.
- Deleting the photos accidentally while previewing them in cameras. Although this is accidental deletion, users should be cautious while doing such things
In order to recover RAW photos from Windows 7, you can take the help of RAW image recovery application and easily overcome this problem and will be able to save the restored data.
Recovery Procedure Using Hi5 Photo Recovery Tool:
- Download the software on your system and complete few installation steps. As you run the program select “Recover Photos” option. According to the situation select one of these option listed below
- Deleted Photo Recovery
- Lost Photo Recovery
- After you select then the tool scans and displays all the logical and external drives present on Windows 7 system. Select the drive from which you want to recover RAW images and click on “Next” option. Once the recovery is completed preview the recovered RAW pictures before saving it. Then save it in your desired location.