To get back emails from Outlook PST file when it is damaged or corrupt is a very tough process. But it is made simple and easy using the tool called Hi5 Outlook PST File Repair. This tool ultimately repairs and fixes Outlook 2010 PST file errors by recovering all the emails, calendars, contact files and many more from a single Outlook PST file.
Features of Hi5 Outlook PST Repair
- Software not only recovers deleted emails, but also recovers tasks, calendars, contacts, notes, journals, etc.
- Tool not only supports repair PST file Outlook 2010 errors but also for files created using all Microsoft Outlook versions such as 2007, 2013, 2016, etc.
- Tool has the ability to recover and repair corrupted, damaged and inaccessible PST files.
- Tool handles repair of Outlook PST file rigorously in order to find the deleted emails and searches every possible byte of the PST file and finally recovers it.
- It supports all Windows OS platforms like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, etc. and file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, ExFAT and NTFS5.
Steps to Repair Corrupt Outlook PST File
Download Hi5 Outlook Repair Tool to fix errors in pst file outlook 2010 on your computer after installing it then, launch it as the software appears on the screen. The first screen wants you to browse to locate the corrupt PST file that needs to be repaired. After that, click on ‘Next’ button to proceed. The next window of the Hi5 software wants you to select the appropriate scanning method, choose whether you want to go with normal (Recommended) scan or smart scan and then finally choose the output folder for saving the repaired or fixed PST file. Then click on “Repair” button as you can see the list of emails which the software begins to recover and save it on the chosen folder. Upgrade the software license to full version to see the attachments and body of the email. The free version is limited but shows you the email headers.
Scenarios for errors in PST file Outlook Email
- Accidental deletion of emails while selecting multiple emails. This is one of the major causes of email deletion and the user has to be careful in doing such things.
- Deletion of emails due to the corruption in PST file while taking backup. Interruptions while taking backup causes damage to the PST files and result in the loss of some emails along with other items.
- Just an inbox cleanup due to the space constraint without the knowledge of important file that you forgot to take back up.
- Emails deleted due to the infection of malicious software in the PST file will result in the either inaccessible or corrupted PST file. When you try to open it in Outlook, it may show only few emails and the others are possibly deleted.
The usage of latest antivirus software is highly recommended as this not only defends malware and virus attacks, but also gives additional secure features. Install Hi5 PST Outlook Repair software and try it out yourself in repairing errors in PST file Outlook 2010.