As the external hard drives get larger and cheaper, it is easy to load data to them. It is also easy to erase files or have them lost due to variety of reasons. For example, data disaster is almost guaranteed to strike at some point if you have not transferred files from the drive since for a long time, or the storage has been infected by viruses, etc.
What if you had saved all your valuable media files on external hard drive?
While there is no limit for the media file recovery software out there, most of them are primarily designed for recovering media files from external hard drive. One important thing to be noted here is to choose the right application to handle the task.
Well, this article is all about that right recovery software to retrieve media files from external hard drive safely as well as quickly.
Which is that program and how do you test its ability?
The utility we are talking about here is Hi5 Photo Recovery Software for Mac. Using its trial version, you can first test its efficiency level by previewing recovered files. If the outcome results are found to be satisfied, then only you can activate the license key by purchasing the product.
You no need to worry about the scanning of the drive once again after purchasing Hi5 Photo Recovery Application for Mac. Because, you will get one option called “Save Recovery Session”, using which you can avoid rescanning of the drive.
Supported Mac operating systems
The program can be installed on Mac devices (MacBook, iMac, MacBook Pro, etc.) running with any popular versions of Mac operating systems. The supported Mac OS X are – Mac OS X 10.5 x (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra).
How to recover media files from external hard drive on Mac?
Download and launch Hi5 Photo Recovery Software for Mac. Now you need to connect your external hard drive to software installed Mac machine. From the welcome screen, choose either “Deleted Photo Recovery” or “Lost Photo Recovery” depending on your loss scenarios. Next, select external hard disk drive connected to your Mac machines and click on “Next” option. Once the process gets completed, check recovered media files using “Preview” option and save the same by clicking on “Save” option.
Piece of information…
- Don’t save restored media files on the same victim external hard drive
- As soon as the files get deleted or lost from the storage device, stop using that device as there are chances for data over writing, which then turns into bid issue in recovering back files
- To prevent data loss, it always better to backup files on a regular basis
Benefits of Hi5 Photo Recovery Application for Mac
- Friendly user interface makes you to navigate through the software easily and accomplish the task of retrieving media files from external hard drive in simple steps
- Restores almost all types of digital media files including videos, songs, movies, RAW digital images, processed pictures, and many more
- Not only external hard drives, but also helps to restore data from Mac internal hard drives, FireWire drives, iPods, memory cards, and many more
- Supports recovery of media files from external hard drive of all popular brands
- One can employ this utility on MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, MacBook Air, etc. to recover media files
- Compatible with the devices formatted with HFS+, HFSX, FAT file systems